Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hot colors for Spring!!

We are getting closer and closer to Spring, and I can't wait! Spring is a time for new beginnings, warm weather, and fun! And the hot trends in color are super fun! Here are the Pantone Spring 2009 Colors.



As far as accessories go, I just posted up some super cute little hooty owl earrings that are right in line with spring trends. I also designed a charm necklace in this style/colors. I wear one of these myself and get complimented on it all the time!

raw brass owls + dark citron swarovski crystals + gold filled earwires

You can check out the earrings and necklace at my etsy store at http://www.tornadoallidesigns.etsy.com/.

I just ordered some new jewelry supplies, and I can't wait for them to come in...I have more cute charms coming and can't wait to incorporate more of these fun spring colors into my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment