Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My wabbit made it to the front page of Etsy today!

It's the first time this little wabbit made it to the front page! (And mine too!) Yayyyyyy! The front page is a showcase of different items from shops all over Etsy. Members hand pick the items and then make Treasuries. Treasuries help artists promote the handmade work that is available on etsy. You can't put your own work in a treasury and expect it to get to the front page. You have to be selected by someone else so, it really is an honor just to be nominated. :)


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it on the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! It's no wonder though... the necklace is not overdone and the stone is a perfect match. Beautifully balanced designs!

    (BTW, I'm just lurking from the Etsy thread...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! I saw that! It's so beautiful. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! How exciting! I remember my first time on the front page. It was an amazing moment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, Front Page is awesome! I think I've only made it there once so far, but I got a couple of sales out of it, which was nice! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! It WAS cool seeing it up there...because I always see SUCH pretty pix and products on the front page so to be in that same league for a little bit felt great!

    ReplyDelete