Monday, March 9, 2009

New charms are in!

FINALLY!!! My new charms arrived, and I could not be happier with them. Sooo cute! I've barely started creating with them, but I have already made a few necklaces with my new brass crown charms. I'm also excited to have started building up my supplies so that I am now offering a crown charm necklace where you get to pick your own "crown jewel" in the form of a swarovski crystal! So pretty with three color choices in dark pink, blue, or peruvian opal!



brass crown charm + siam swarovski crystal + gold filled chain

brass crown charm + cobalt blue swarovski crystal + gold filled chain


brass crown charm + peruvian opal swarovski crystal + gold filled chain


More necklaces to come soon...with more new charms...and nature inspired themes!

No comments:

Post a Comment