Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One of a kind designer items without breaking the bank!

I was talking to a friend the other night who had never heard of etsy.com. I took her to the website, and we spent about an hour just looking at all the cool stuff that people are making. She became an instant fan. I LOVE etsy! Not just because I have a store on etsy...but because you can find some of the most amazingly awesome one of a kind pieces there...at great prices! In a down economy, etsy sellers offer us affordable style. From jewelry to clothing to vintage items to just about everything you can imagine...handmade by indie designers. Unique pieces for unique individuals!

I even got turned on to a genre of jewelry that I have fallen head over heals for. I love sci fi. I love the idea of time travel. I love modern. And I had never heard of the Steampunk trend until I came across etsy seller
CatherinetteRings. These rings are spectacular!

Another one of my fave designers and etsy seller is
Texas Scum. These are one-of-a-kind, custom-made, silk-screened T-shirts, tank tops, hats and more by a true Texas Artist. I love all of their stuff, but I like the Texas Twister tshirt the best!


click here to see more from texas scum

No comments:

Post a Comment